Wednesday 13 June 2018

Scratch Game



Use your knowledge of coding to create a game on Scratch.
 Your theme is cleaning up the ocean, cleaning up the world.

Your game needs to last for at least a minute
and you need to have some obstacles to make
it a bit tricky (but not too hard). Make sure that
you consider your audience when you are making
choices about your game.

Get someone at home to play your game and
give you feedback.  Report their feedback on your DLO.

Create a DLO that shows your game and reflects
on the process of making it.

4 comments:

  1. hi Blake my name is Ethan and Neihana I am in Cana I like your video it was very cool you put time into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake this is Trinity and I am in cana I like you slide it was amazing it blowe me off my set but I think you could add more colour to it but it was amazing by the way this is Trinity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Blake it is me Kobi I go to St Patrick's School I like it because you had people who gave you feedback about your game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blake it's Dakota from Kawakawa Primary School and I hope you had a great holiday. I really like your presentation because first of all it's really clear on how to play the game and second of all it is a really nice game and I liked how you put a reflection but I think you could've added a bit more colour overall well done and have a great rest of your school days bye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment..